Thursday, January 19, 2012

Products I LOVE!!

Okay, so, my food intake is somewhat limited. Let's be real, it's REALLY limited! :) I can't have so many of the things I loved to have before. It hasn't always been easy, but I have found a few items that I wouldn't want to live without. I hope you try them and love them as much as I do!! **True Lime...This is amazing stuff! I pretty much don't drink water without it! This is calorie and sugar free. It's crystallized limes. I don't understand how they make it, and I'm not sure I care. It's good! You can sprinkle it on food (think Mexican), use it in recipes, or put it in drinks. You have to try this! They also have True Lemon, but I'm a lime lover. I found this product in Dillon's near all the sugar substitutes. My mom said she found it in Wal-Mart with the Kool-Aid and powerdered drinks.
**Fiber Gummies...So, fiber gummies don't sound like that exciting of a product, but they are! Imagine, I LOVE gummy anything, and I can't have sugar anymore. I also have to have 20 or more grams of fiber each day. So, when Jason found these fiber gummies in Target, I thought I was in Heaven. They are sugar free, and 2 gummies have 5 grams of fiber. I love these things! In Target, they are usually on an end-cap near the medicine. I've heard Dillon's has them near all the supplements.
**Low Carb Tortillas...I hadn't had a sandwich or anything like it in weeks. Then the people at Medi told me about these tortillas. They are low cal, low carb, and high fiber. What more can you ask for? They also taste good! They make good wraps, burritos, soft tacos, and quesadillas. I really, really like these! The only place I've been able to find them is Wal-Mart, and when I go, I usually buy 2 packages!!
There are a few other things I could have put on here, but these are the things I would NOT want to be without! :) If you try them, let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

  1. I am still trying to find the True Lime. The True Lemon is really lemon. I use only 1/3 of a packet in my water.
    The tortilla's are great and want them with eggs and bacon, lunch meat and cheese with a pickle or spinach and for dinner chicken with roasted vegetables. A little dipping sauce of ranch dressing or Verde salsa.. YUMMO

    ReplyDelete